Friday, October 29, 2010

One Year of Working Poor

Hey everyone, it's my one year blogging anniversary. If you haven't read the very first post feel free to follow the link and have a peek.

10-29-2009 A look Back

I've enjoyed the community I've found here, the feedback from readers, and the lessons learned from other bloggers. Still not sure what I expect from the whole thing, but I do plan to continue and hopefully get better as I go along.

This anniversary post is much shorter than what I had planned but I closed tonight and open tomorrow. I am feeling old, tired, and completely worn out so sleep will take precedence over writing. There will always be other nights. Have a great week-end out there!

11 comments:

  1. Mozel Tof, kiddo! I'm glad I got to be a part of your first year!

    Honestly, I do think things will get better. You are a smart little cookie and you are destined for greatness!

    Hugs
    Mother Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your One year birthday!!! I have enjoyed your posts. Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, Connie, and De-ette, you earlybirds made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your one-year anniversary. I love your blog. You tell it like it is, but with sensitivity and discretion. And when it is what it is...that's hard. I, too, expect great things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd be surprised, well, maybe not, as to how many people give up a blog before a year. So happy cupcakes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I mentioned on my blog - congrats on one year! That's cool. I'm closing in on 8 months, so I can appreciate your efforts in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxine, Monroe, and Squirrelers Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos on hitting the one year mark! We almost share an anniversary together then, since I think my first post was Oct. 31. Just keep going... :-)

    ReplyDelete