Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Zilch Nada Zip Zero

That's what I owe, nothing. November 17, 2011 I mailed my last payment to the last company I owed. I've been looking forward to this time for what seems like forever. I predicted an earlier payoff but then things happened and it didn't work out. I'm not saying I'll never need credit again, however, I'm going to enjoy this debt free status while I'm here. If you see a woman with a silly grin on her face walking past the shops without stopping, that would be me.

Good luck to all of you traveling the same path of debt reduction. It will happen, and your day will be grand as well. ;)

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's fantastic news!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a nice feeling! I felt it last year. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congratulations. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an awesome feeling! I've been there before and hoping to get back there again soon -still have mortgage and student loan to go!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Michelle from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! What a great feeling!!! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, WP! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely something to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I'm glad you reach your goal of becoming debt free :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news, and just in time for the holidays (as well as layoff, alas).

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! You should be doing a happy dance like the football players do after scoring a touchdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WP, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone, thanks for sharing in my excitement!

    Pamela, thank you, I will post within a few days hopefully.

    ReplyDelete