Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays

This will be a shortened version of the post that should have been published on Thanksgiving. Life, once again, got in the way. I only have a few minutes before heading to work and many of you will be too busy to read anyway.

I've shortened it down to two links that I would like to call attention to.

April reminds us many are still facing the Great Recession

I know all too much about running late as I had to add this one after work.

Happy Holidays from the working poor.

2 comments:

  1. WP: Thank you for the shout out in your Christmas post. I am deeply honored.

    I am also sorry to report that conditions are still as bleak or bleaker in our neck of the woods (and other nearby necks) compared to that post. Our biggest holiday gift outlay was for a family member (and family) probably facing eviction in 2011.

    By choice and design, our Christmas was quiet and personal and frugal. It fit.

    May the new year treat you and yours well.

    ReplyDelete