Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Warm Welcome to MSN Money Smart Spending Readers

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by and I hope your winter holiday has been a pleasant one. I'll be very brief today, I can't let those cookies burn!

Welcome too my regular readers, both new and old. I have a guest post today over at the msn.com Smart Spending Blog. If you head over be sure to check out the great articles by Karen Datko, Teresa Mears, and Donna Freedman. I sincerely apologize for the lack of a proper link tonight but I seem to be completely brain dead. Must be the fumes from several batches of various cookies. Boy do I need some sleep. Clunk.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you, I will head over there right now to take a peek. Have a Merry Christmas!!!
    and a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you De-ette! I hope you had a peaceful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's January 20th. Hope your doing ok. We have not heard from you in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, I just counted. I have eight posts after this one. I'm still here, writing slowly in bits of time when I am not at work.

    ReplyDelete